We will give you some information about the upcoming new xuv700. Mahindra has also released a teaser video of this new xuv700 which shows cases that a new LED projector headlamp and LED tail lamp. These headlamp and tail lamp of xuv 700 is very unique which gives a unique look to xuv700.
The Mahindra xuv700 will be the first model to feature a brand new Mahindra logo. the xuv700 will also feature the brand new signature grill which is much larger.
New Mahindra XUV700 TEASER
The first highlighted feature is an auto booster headlamp, being a premium SUV xuv700 is likely to get LED headlampnad foglamp along with LED DRL. The top variant gets an automatic high beam headlamp to assist also known as an auto booster headlamp. which increases illumination by 1.6times automatically once xuv crosses the speed of 80km/hr while going to a darker area. Which increases the safety of the driver and other road arrivals.
The second feature is a larger panoramic sunroof. these larger sunroofs provide a convertible-like experience. For these massive panoramic sunroofs, Mahindra has also been given the name sky roof. Mahindra claims that this is the largest sunroof in its category.
The other highlighted feature showcase in the latest treasure includes personalized safety alerts. The Mahindra xuv700 gives a beep sound on overspeeding. The xuv700 also offers personalized safety warnings to customized this warning beeps with the voice of chosen family members. These features may find an emotional connection with the xuv700 buyer and also made the driver safer.
The xuv700 will also offer flush fitting exterior door handle. Which pop out when the xuv is unlocked. Along with these feature xuv700 also get driver drowsiness detection. Which detects the driver to stay awake. If they detect that the driver is drowsing…
Features in xuv700-
- Engine star/stop button.
- Keyless Entery.
- All-new LED headlamp and tail lamp.
- First with the new Mahindra logo.
- Brand new design signature grill.
- Auto booster headlamp.
- Voice command assist.
- Personalized safety alert.
- Massive large connected screen infortarmaint and instrument cluster.
- Premium 3D sound system.
- Roof-mounted speakers.
- Subwoofer in the boot area.
- Flush fitting exterior door handle.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Wireless smartphone charging.
- A power driver seat with triple memory function.
- New design 18″ allow wheel in the top variant.
- Smart air filter.
- C-type front LED DRL (Expected they are by functional).
- Voice command assist.
- Four wheel drive option.
- Key Less entry.
- Driver drowsiness detection.
- Driver-assist system.
- Automatic parking assist.
- Lane keeps assisting.
- Emergency braking.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- 6 airbags in the top variant.
- Electronic parking break with auto-hold function.
- ABS, EBD.
- Level 1 ADS.
- Blind-spot detection.
- Autonomous braking.
- 360-degree parking camera.
- Rear parking sensor.
- Rear parking camera.
- Front rain-sensing wiper.
- ISOFIX child-mounted seat.
- Camera in front windscreen glass.
- Cross-traffic alert.
- Attention detection.
- Dynamic turn indicator.
- 2L mStallion 4 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine .which produces 200ph of maximum power.
- 2.2L mHAWK 4 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine .which produces 185ph maximum power.
Both engines will be meeting to either 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic gearbox with multiple drive modes. The top variant has the option of all-wheel drive.
15th of aug
₹ 13.00 – 20.00 Lakh (Ex-showroom)
THANKS FOR READING || HOPEFULLY, YOU HAVE LIKED THE ARTICLE
Come back for more –TECHBETHINK