Looking to buy a new Smart Android TV and don’t know which one you should buy. If your budget is 60000 or above then I have got the Best Android TV under 60000 INR for you which is MI Q1 QLED Ultra HD 55″ Smart Android TV.
You Might Also Like:
|TABLE OF CONTENT|
|SMART TV FEATURES|
|REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES|
|PROS & CONS|
Mi Q1 QLED Ultra HD (4K) 55 Inch Smart Android TV
|MODEL NAME||Mi Q1|
QLED Ultra HD (4K)
3840 x 2160 Display
60 Hz Refresh Rate
|VIEWING ANGLE||178 degree|
|REFRESH RATE||60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||180 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
SMART TV FEATURES
|Number of Cores||4|
|Processor||MTK 64-bit Quad Core|
Mali G52 MP2
|Ram Capacity||2 GB|
|Storage Memory||32 GB|
|Supported App||Netflix, Youtube, Disney+Hotstar, and Prime Video|
|Operating System||Android, iOS|
|App Store Type||Play Store|
|Content Providers||Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, Zee5, Jio Cinema, Youtube|
|Number of Speakers||6|
|Sound||Dolby Audio, DTS-HD|
|Speaker Output RMS||30 W|
|Sound Mode||Standard, News, Movie, Game, Custom|
|Other Audio Features||5 Equalizer – Standard, News, Movie, Game, Custom, 5 Band Equalizer|
REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES
|Other Remote Control Features||Quick Wake, Quick Settings, Quick Mute|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year Warranty on Product and Additional 1 Year Warranty on Panel|
|Covered in Warranty||Defect Arising Out of Faulty or Defective Material or Workmanship. Parts and Labour Costs are Covered|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical Damages after Usage, Scratches on Panel|
|Warranty Service Type||Technician Visit|
REAL TIME EXPERIENCE
Worthy Qled TV,
Trust Me just go for it. The clarity, sharpness, and quality are excellent and one more thing never compares this TV with Qled TV of other brands because this is what the best we get at this price range.
Coming to the sound I would rate it 3/5, its OK if you are not a bass lover.
I think Mi should’ve added more dedicated keys like YouTube, Disney+hotstar, and direct HDMI keys as we are paying more than 50k the features also should be more.
Overall the quality of the panel is very good even I checked with the basic setup box and I am surprised to see the quality, it’s really good guys u can go ahead with Mi QLED.
- Excellent picture quality.
- Very bright panel.
- The product was in good condition out of the box.
- Excellent connectivity to remote as well as other devices.
- Excellent gaming experience.
- The TV looks premium. The bezel-less design is very elegant.
- Patchwall brings all the contents to one screen.
- Good internal storage.
- Fluent navigation.
- SD content is upscaled very well.
- Audio Quality is below average.
- TV takes about 15 seconds to power up (Sorry if I’m being too harsh).
- The panel is a bit too reflective.
- The dialogues are not at all audible, but the music and background music is too loud. This was more severe with Dolby Atmos’ sound. I connected the tv to an external soundbar, but this problem persisted even after that.
- Remote does not have a dedicated mute button.
- The UI does lag when you navigate between apps.
- No option to clear ram when the UI slows down.
- By default, the TV goes to hibernate mode when you power it off. I felt this as a con (Some may find it as a good thing).
- After a long period of inactivity, the internet does not work. I had to disconnect the wifi and connect it again many times.
THANKS FOR READING || HOPEFULLY, YOU HAVE LIKED THE ARTICLE