WhatsApp, as we all know that messaging service is owned by Facebook, also known as Whatsapp messenger. Additionally, this allows users to send text messages and voice messages, and share images, documents, user locations, make voice and video calls, and other content. We are already familiar with WhatsApp and hopefully, everyone uses this app. An interesting about the app is one of the most popular applications on the planet. Now, come come on the You can access the App on both your phone and your computer through WhatsApp Web.
|Table of content-|
|WhatsApp Web, How to Connect|
|For Android devices, here are the steps|
|For IOS devices, here are the steps|
|How to install WhatsApp web on a computer|
|WhatsApp Web features|
|Desktop Video Calling|
WhatsApp Web, How to Connect
Whatsaap Web, the PC version of the Whatapp messenger chat and video/voice calling app from iOS and Android. Now, you Quickly send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer.WhatsAppWeb and Desktop are computer-based extensions of the Whatsapp account on your phone
WhatsApp Web Comes in Two Ways
- Firstly, Use downloadable system app in WINDOW & MAC
- Secondly, You can use directly from a browser
When you using the Whaap web so, you can see messages on any device wherever they are started. Here we talk about, how to use the WhatsApp browser app.
The process of access Whataapweb in the iOS 13 and iOS 14 interface is identical. Similarly, android 11 and android 12 are the same.
How to use WhatsApp Web
To, access Whats-App web on your PC just follow some simple steps, and then you will be able to use your Whats-App on your pc. But, some important things you have to remember are that when one time you launch WhatsApp on PC then remain active until you log out from your PC or Phone. Start like that Open your PC, laptop, or tablet browser head to web.whatsapp.com.
For Android devices, here are the steps:
- Firstly, On an Android phone open WhatsApp.
- Secondly, then tap on the three dots present on the top right and click on the option Linked devices.
- After this step, you can scan the Qr code of your browser.
- Finally, your WhatsApp account is linked to the web version of the app.
- From there you can send and receive messages, photos, and audio videos.
For IOS devices, here are the steps:
- Firstly, Open the Whhataap app on your iPhone.
- Secondly, tap on the Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- After that, In this step, you can scan the Qr code of your browser with your phone.
- Finally, your WhatsApp is linked to your PC.
- Now you use the Wathaap on your PC to do anything like sending and receiving messages and audio-video, doing a video call.
How to install WhatsApp web on a computer
Follow these steps…
- To Install the WhatsApp Web just simply Go on whatapp.com/dow,available for both PC or Mac.
- After that you see a green download button, click on that.
- Then a file in your downloads folder after that double-click it to install.
- On a Windows computer, just follow the installer instruction.
- On a MAC, Simply drag the WhatsApp Icon to your Application folder.
- Finally, Start the WhatsApp desktop app and process the same as above.
WhatsApp Web features
- Now, the “view once” feature is available on the Whatsappweb, users send photos and videos that can be viewed only once by the receiver.
- Finally, voice and video calling features come with the web app.
- Easily send photos, videos
- Messaging option
- Directly, download option.
- Change your profile information.
- Search archived chats.
- View starred messages.
- Change settings like notifications and chat wallpaper.
Desktop video calling
WhatsApp now featured new plans to employ multi-party connect each other with desktop videoconferencing in its web app. This allows a maximum of 50 participants in each call. This feature totally highly gives free from the alternative apps Zoom, Skype, and Google Meet. Unfortunately, this feature is still in the unreleased beta version. But, if you have an app mobile version, you can set a video call easily.
I hope you might have liked the article How to use Whats-App Web, for much more content please subscribe to
Techbethink to get the latest updates and news first.
THANKS FOR READING || HOPEFULLY, YOU HAVE LIKED THE ARTICLE
Topics You Might Be Looking For:
- 7 Best Manga Reader Apps For Android and iOS in 2021
- Top 11 free apps to watch movies Legally 2021
- Best Anonymous Chat Apps For Android And IOS