All New Features of Windows 11: The new update is being called the “Next Generation” of Windows. Here’s a look at the features that you should be excited about.
|TABLE OF CONTENT|
|All New Features of Windows 11 || Windows 10 vs Windows 11|
|Windows 11 Hit or Flop|
|Windows 11 System Requirements|
|How to Check Compatibility|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
All New Features of Windows 11 || Windows 10 vs Windows 11
- Android App Integration
- Install Android apps on your PC/Laptop directly from the Microsoft Store
- You can also Download Android Apps from your browser
- Design and Interface
- Windows 11 brings you a Brand You Mac-like Operating System
- Easy Transition From Monitor To Laptop
- The New Windows 11 has the features called Snap group and Snap layouts
- Snap group and Snap layout allows the user to work on multiple monitors of different size and customize the screen according to the size of the monitor
- Easily Connect with Microsoft Team Directly from your PC/Laptop
- You can easily connect with your Microsoft Team directly from the Windows 11 Taskbar(More like Apple’s FaceTime)- No matter what device they are on(Mac, Android, Windows, or iOS)
- With Microsoft Edge, you can choose multiple widgets so that you can stay up to date about the News, Information, Entertainment, and Weather Forecast that matters most to you.
- Easily access them from the Taskbar like the Windows 10 New Update.
- Xbox tech in Windows 11 to improve gaming
- Windows 11 get some features found in the Xbox console to improve gaming, like Direct Storage and Auto HDR. Access over 100 High-Quality games from Xbox directly on your PC.
Windows 11 Hit or Flop
If we look the Microsoft Historian Ping Pong Pattern what are your thoughts about Windows 11
- Windows XP — Hit!
- WindowsVista — Flop.
- Window 7 — Hit!
- Windows 8 — Flop.
- Windows 10 — Hit!
If you play the odds, you can bet Windows 11 officially announced on 24th June, would Flop. But the overall impression of Windows 11 till now looks impressive which means Microsoft can break their odd Flop pattern from Windows 11.
Windows 11 System Requirements
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a |
compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||>9″ with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet Connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity|
required for setup for Windows 11 Home
How to Check Compatibility
Use PC Health check app to see if your current PC meets the requirements to run on Windows 11.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What is the difference between Windows 11 and Windows 10
Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
Q. How much does a PC with Windows 11 cost?
Free for all Windows 10 Users.
Q. What are the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11?
Q. When will Windows 11 come out?
Windows 11 will come to your PC’s in late 2021